Welcome! be.brussels will soon be replaced by a new site containing even more information about your Region!
You are here: Home / Mobility & transport / Who to contact

Who to contact

Who does what in Brussels when it comes to mobility? Where and how do you report an accident on one of the Region’s roads?
Mobility is one of the priorities of the Government of the Brussels-Capital Region. Many different institutions are involved in this vital matter.

Brussels boasts a large dedicated mobility infrastructure, comprising roads, squares, tunnels, bridges and the metro. The different parts of this infrastructure are managed by specific organisations, based on location, purpose and the type of work needed. These include Bruxelles Mobilité, the communal authorities and STIB (Société des Transports Intercommunaux de Bruxelles). These pages will help you find the mobility organisation you need.

There is a special procedure for reporting accidents attributable to a problem with one of the Region's roads or part of the Region’s infrastructure.

Any questions about this website